Friday 25 April 2014

Finished Friday!

This week I have finally managed to finish the Newborn Knits cardi that I have blogged about before. Only problem is, it's a bit on the small side <sad face>. I suspect my gauge may be off.

I admit, I've never checked my gauge before. Lesson learnt. 


I reckon I can probably add a few rows to the bottom although I'm not sure they'll look the same or if it will be obvious they are upside down. The sleeves are ok in length and the hood looks very cute when it's on. Think I need to add toggle type buttons as these ones easily slip back through the button holes when it's being worn.

Here's a new cardi selfie to show what it looks like on...
Not the best pic, but it's impossible to get this child to stay still these days! You get the idea though. 

I have another Newborn Knits pattern to try. This one was in size 12 months (Master S is a few days short of his seven month birthday!), I think I'll have to do the next one in 24 months just to be sure he gets some wear out of it!

Happy Friday everyone x

No comments:

Post a Comment