Wednesday 16 April 2014

Current Crochet Projects

At the minute I have FOUR projects on the go! I am terrible for getting to near completion of one thing and starting another. Now, I have done that three times and I now have three cardigans and a blanket on the go! To be fair, I need extra yarn for one cardi and a blanket, another cardi is almost finished and the third cardi is the infamous never ending jacket I am crocheting for my 6 month old.

I'm afraid I can't even share pics of these items in progress as I wouldn't want anyone to see them before the recipients! So here's a pic of my baby (boy) modelling this pretty pink hat...

I'm resisting the urge to start on a pretty little baby bonnet. I need to keep trying new things to add to my inventory to keep the orders coming in. I haven't done a bonnet yet so I'm excited to try making one!

Must. Finish. Cardigans.

No comments:

Post a Comment