Monday 24 March 2014

My little crochet business

I launched my little business, Betty's Bells and whistles in February 2014 and have certainly been kept busy since then! 

I make items to order and made all the parts of this hat last night in between multiple visits to settle my 6 month old. I had hoped to complete it last night but the baby had other ideas! He had a good nap this morning so I used that time to get it finished and here it is... 

I love it, it's so cute.  Once I have completed items, I check them meticulously to make sure they're perfect and then wrap them to protect them in transit. 

I recently ordered some labels (as well as business cards) from vistaprint and I'm very happy with the quality and design of them. They really finish off the packaging. Here it is, wrapped and ready to go... 

I even managed to fit in a cuppa and a biscuit before the baby woke!

No comments:

Post a Comment